Residents' Pavilion at 129 Grand Drive, London SW20 9LY
Tables (x7), seat 4-6 each. Chairs (x40), High-chairs (x2)
Kitchen and servery (incl. oven, fridge, freezer & kettle)
Toilets, including baby changing facilities
Step-free access and disabled persons toilet, thanks to a grant from the Big Lottery Fund.
- Regular weekly/monthly hirers £12/hour (This rate is unchanged)
- Members £13/hour.
- Non-members £16/hour
- There is also a returnable deposit of £50 against damage.
Hire Information and Availability
- The Pavilion is normally available for bookings everyday of the week (until 9:30pm on weekdays and 6pm at weekends).
- Bookings are for a minimum of 2 hours, with half hour booking units available thereafter.
- Full payment in advance required when confirming the booking.
- It is very popular for weekend bookings, so please make your booking well in advance.
- Tables and chairs are available for use.
- To check availability, please complete and submit the booking enquiry form on the link below.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions of Hire.
- Hirers shall familiarise themselves with the Pavilion Fire Safety Assessment Plan
- Hirers should also read the Pavilion User Manual
Please note that we now fully booked at weekends up to and including 14 May 2017.
After that date, the Pavilion is available from 1:00 pm until 6:00 pm on most Saturday and Sunday afternoons.
(Most weekend mornings and weekday evenings are already taken by regular bookings)
To enquire about making a weekend booking for a date after 14 May 2017, or to make a general enquiry about availability for other times, please fill in the Pavilion Booking Form (click here).
129 Grand Drive